Entrepreneur Made Easy is a one-stop-shop business hub for small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to establish a clear online marketing and strategy but just don’t know how or where to get started, or don’t have the time to implement.
EntrepreneurMadeEasy.com was established by John Davern, Jr., MBA as a result of his own experience in working and consulting with business owners on what they needed most in starting up and maintaining their businesses.
John has a BA in Labor & Industrial Relations from Pennsylvania State University, an MBA in Human Resources from Duquesne University, and an Internet Technology Webmaster certification from Illinois Institute of Technology. John has over 18 years of experience in corporate Human Resources, working for Fortune 500 companies such as General Electric, Harris Corporation, The Home Depot, and a Toyota/GM Joint Venture.
While working in corporate HR, he always had a desire/dream to have his own business and started his own real estate investing company in 2006 while working a demanding corporate job that required a minimum 55 hour work week. To be able to start a business while also maintaining his corporate job required a lot of time, energy, and exploration of various processes and solutions, as there just was not enough time in the day.
As a result, John started powering his real estate investing business with the use of virtual assistants (remote-workers) to help him find real estate deals and promote his properties online, leveraging his time. This eventually evolved into full-scale, virtual assistant business, Virtual Assistant Talent, LLC (VAT), a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company founded in 2009, that provides professional services to all types of businesses, entrepreneurs, and professionals. In that role, he has hired, managed and trained hundreds of virtual workers and managed numerous projects for his clients (voice, non-voice, lead generation, online marketing, web design, etc.)
EntrepreneurMadeEasy.com is the evolution of John’s effort to make it easier and cost-effective for entrepreneurs to start their own business or maintain/sustain their dream of being an entrepreneur, of being a business owner. At EntrepreneurMadeEasy.com we can help you implement what you want or need to do, but just don’t have the time and/or expertise to do it. Our goal is to help make it easier and cost-effective for you to do the following:
- Get a fresh, current, new website and/or logo and establishing your online presence for your business
- Update or improve your existing website and make it mobile ready, with good opt-ins and list building features and good traffic conversion
- Establish or build your online presence and ranking on search engines and become viral via social media, online networking, and general digital marketing techniques
- Build your business without you having to put all your own time into it, by providing on-demand virtual workforce that can do the things you don’t have time to do or expand your business capacity as needed.
Ideas and plans are great, but in so many cases we lack the time, money, or resources to implement. If you fall into any of the following categories, then contact us right away and see how we can help:
- You are working a corporate job but have a dream to start your own business to eventually replace your corporate job or simply supplement your income
- You already have your own business but need help with your online presence or your website to get more traffic, conversions, or sales
- You are swamped with work and have no work-life balance or can’t keep up with the growth potential and need staff to help you expand to get all the work done
- You just need help!
Our goal and EME is to help you bridge the gap! EME can be the solution. Contact us now for a Free Consultation!
Web Design & Development
Having an engaging, user-friendly website is what an entrepreneur should and must have. Your website speaks of your business and your business Read More...
Be searchable, get your site ranked on 1st page of google via SEO and social media marketing, blogging/content creation, Read More...
Virtual support for tasks such as creating Power Point Presentations, internet research, book keeping, answering phones, email, transcription Read More...
3984 Washington Blvd Suite 110A, Fremont, CA 94538